Microsoft Teams L100: Overview Webinar
Microsoft Teams L100: Overview Webinar Online
This introductory course shows the fundamentals to navigate Teams, get your team up and running, and start having conversations
Navigate Microsoft Teams and get to know key features
• Learn about Activity, Chat, Teams
• Calling, Calendar, and Files
• Search to easily find messages, people, or files
• Understand shared resources available across your teams
• Join your first meeting
• Set up your interface, profile, and notifications
This live 1.50-hours webinar is presented by a Microsoft Community Trainer, Stephanie Means with Moderator Richelle Hicks.
Open to all library faculty and staff. LTA Credit = 1.50-hrs
Link to webinar will be emailed to you once you complete the LTA registration.
- Thursday, May 13, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Learning
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.