How To Make Brain-Science Work in the Virtual Classroom (Live) Webinar
How To Make Brain-Science Work in the Virtual Classroom (Live) Webinar Online
“Brain-Based” learning is all the rage, but how can we use it to create engaging virtual learning?
It makes sense that we are suddenly talking about this approach to learning – it’s based on cognitive psychology, neuroscience, and technology. And it is largely based on the fact that ‘the brain is social’ and thrives in environments that encourage interaction and collaboration with others. In theory, that is when engagement happens. In practice, it’s our job to create those environments, and the virtual classroom has all the characters we need to make it happen.
Come to learn:
- What “brain-based” learning really means, and how you can apply it to virtual classroom designs
- About the dimensions of the InQuire Engagement Framework™: Environment, Intellectual, and Emotional Engagement
- The role of designers, facilitators, and producers in supporting learner engagement
- How learners contribute to the virtual learning environment, and what they need to be successful
This live 1 hour online training is presented by InSync Training.
Open to all library faculty and staff. LTA Credit = 1-hr
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Learning