SpringySession: Tips for Delivering Excellent Chat Reference
SpringySession: Tips for Delivering Excellent Chat Reference Online
Meet our 24/7/365 Chat Reference Librarians Mimi Pappas and Ven Kontou and learn from their decades of combined experience delivering top-rated chat reference. They'll share their tips, advice, and takeaways for quickly getting at what the patron is really asking and how to best serve them. If your library offers chat reference, or even if you're thinking of offering it - you won't want to miss this SpringySession!
- (15min) Quick overview of LibAnswers + LibChat including an intro to the 24/7 Global Cooperative.
- (30min) Tips, Hints, and Strategies for delivering high-quality chat reference.
- (15min) Time for Q&A.
This live 1-hr webinar is presented by Springshare.
Open to all library faculty and staff. LTA Credit = 1-hr
Reminder: you will be required to register at the vendor's website.
Please Note: Springshare Registration for this event closes two hours (at 8:00am CST / 9:00am EST) before start time or sooner when registration maximum is reached.
Link to Zoom webinar will be emailed to you once you complete the LTA registration.
- Friday, September 30, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Learning
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.